Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Scarf Weather is Here!

Scarf weather is here!!!
I couldn't be happier.

For those of you who know me well, you know that scarves are my go to accessory. They are my favorite! Here is a few reasons I love them the way I do:

1. They can change the look of any outfit in an INSTANT. 
2. They are super comfy & cozy
3. Scarf + good ole' cup of joe = amazingness
4. They dress up/add color to the plainest outfits.

With this being said, I was overjoyed when I walked outside this morning and realized the dream i was having yesterday of beautiful weather did not end when i went to sleep...It still felt amazing this morning! "
FALL IS HERE, FALL IS HERE, FALL IS HERE," I shouted!
Not to my surprise, the first thing my eye was drawn to in my closet this morning was my new scarf I bought from the Purple Cow last month. 

Today, my outfit was on the casual side of things, but I paired it up with an adorable scarf and some heels I recently bought, and VOILA, an outfit fit for teaching was made.
Off to the highschool I went!
My wonderful sister volunteered to take my pictures for the day after our class at LSU...
Talk about some awkward poses. I guess I am still getting used to this whole "outfit selfie" thing. 

(hello, awkward pose.)

(wow, even more awkward.)

(Shoes....my other favorite accessory.)


 (look at how cute this scarf is!)

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: $3 -Walmart
Jean Jacket: $5- Purple Cow
Scarf: $3- Purple Cow
Navy Crop Pants: $12- TJ Maxx
Nine West Heels: $5- Purple Cow
Earrings: $5- Charming Charlie
Total Cost: $33 dollars!

Holla to my friends over at the Purple Cow...
They are basically responsible for 1/2 of my wardrobe. I just love them!
Check them out HERE on Facebook and go visit the store!

What do you think?
Are scarves your favorite accessory?
How do you wear them?

CHECK BACK THIS WEEK FOR 
A POSSIBLE SCARF GIVEAWAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search