Friday, October 11, 2013

My Day Through the Lens

//my day through the lens//
I had a great day yesterday.
Long? yes.
Stressful? Yes.
Filled with stuff to complete? You bet.
However, it was blessed by God!
Why?
God has been showing me what it truly means to live in his Spirit. By spending time with our lovely Savior, we are able to be filled with his Spirit and live with his mind, heart, and attitude. It is the most beautiful thing in the world. We can have the mind of Jesus! [1 Cor 2:16]
For this reason, I had a great day. I was able to have some divine appointments with new people I met, had a great day observing my highschool, then had a good night at work. Here was my "yesterday" through the lens:




Nom nom nom!!
My favorite boots in the entire world.

Bella was modeling for me on the couch. I couldn't resist!
Dixie wanted some camera action too.
I got a self-timer camera app! Yippee!


Safe to say, I had a fabulous day yesterday filled with smiles, laughs, and the heart of Jesus. 
How is your day going? Are you stressed about mid-terms next week? On the mountaintop?
No matter where you are, always remember to PRAISE the Lord. There is no greater friend, comforter, or Savior like our Lord. Run to him throughout and your day, live in the Spirit, and it will all be wonderful. God bless, friends!

"This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search